Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Beginnings

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

Yes well, this blog has been rather neglected for the past month or so. I've been busy with living, and living, as we all of course know, is much more important than blogging. However, this year I'm shutting down facebook, novels, and movies unless I'm with my family, so I hope to have more time to invest not only in my relationships, but in my blog. =)
I hope to have a posting schedule like this, flexible at any time and subject to a lack of better things to do:
Simple Things Sunday

Multitudes on Monday 
Tasty Tuesday--a recipe I enjoy
Walk With Him Wednesday
  
And the rest of the time I hope to be taking LOTS of pictures with the SLR camera I'll be getting soon, so I'll share plenty of those, quotes that inspire me, and books that invigorate me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...