Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Barnyard Adventure

Today I got to spend the day with my bestest friends. I love it that I can call my sister one of my bestest friends. 'Specialy after all those years of thinking we could never be friends, much less best friends. I love that gal. =) Anyhow, I got to spend the day volunteering at Lifeline(the Crisis Pregnancy Clinic) and hanging out with Mel and Ann. A photo session has been due for a while, since Mom gave me a coupon for free pictures for my birthday. Ann's family rents a picture perfect barn for their horses, so we headed out there to snap a few.

1 Chronicles 4. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Tanya!! I really like the last one... That barn looks like and awesome place for a photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...