Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

All for Jesus

 
Jesus, all for Jesus,
All I am and have and ever hope to be.

 
All of my ambitions hopes and plans, 
I surrender these into Your hands.
For it's only in Your will that I am free!
Jesus, All for Jesus. 
All I am and have and ever hope to be.
This song just says so perfectly what is on my heart. (If you've never heard it, be sure to listen to it in the sidebar!) This is what I desperately want. For Jesus Christ to be King of my heart, Captain of my Ship, Commander and Holder of my dreams. For the Lord of my world to be Lord of my thoughts, my dreams, my songs, my smiles. I want to be totally preoccupied with Him, filled with the knowledge of His presence at all times, and bursting with His joy. How do I find this?? How does this become reality? Jesus, show me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...