Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Road Trip!

A highlight for me in March was visiting my friend Tara at Elnora Bible Institute in Indiana. We left early Saturday morning and came home Sunday afternoon, so it was quick, but well worth it. =)
Again, most pictures SOTC and in no particular order. =)

 There was lots and lots of flat nothingness. Boorring.

 We drove past this blasting area and then decided spur of the moment to stop and take pictures. It was pretty cool!

 I went with Tara and a couple of her friends to a Mexican restaurant after shopping Saturday afternoon. The food was great and I thought the decor was pretty cool too. =)
 Elnora Bible Institute, kind of.
 I bought new sunglasses when we went shopping and I was pretty thrilled with their feminine chicness! =D
 Again, lots of nothing.
 Tara and I. We had such a great time and I was so thankful the Lord worked it all out so I could go! Being with Tara is extremely refreshing!
 
My traveling buddy Jay(on the right) and our friend Chancy that he was visiting.
All in all, it was a great first without-my-family road trip! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...