Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 14????: A vacation I would like to take

Well, this challenge has been a bit of what you would call an epic fail. But we'll try again, maybe saying post 14, instead of day 14. A vacation I would love, LOVE, LOVE to take would be a trip through the west. Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Oregon....I know I'm forgetting some in my tired state of mind, so you name it.
Give me land, lots of land, under starry skies above...
don't fence me in.
I'd like to take in a rodeo or two...big time, that is. I think it would be cool to see a ranch rodeo too.

  

I'm picturing very long horseback rides. Very long. Like taking sleeping bags and spending the night(s) under the stars. Oh my.
 Mmm, yes. That is a vacation I would absolutely love. Oh, I forgot one thing!

I would just absolutely adore seeing some Colorado mountains. Amen.
=) Okay, enough dreaming. 

All pictures but the last are by Ree Drummond, the gal living my dream life, at pioneerwoman.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...