Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Make My Life a Sanctuary

Lord, 
Prepare me to be a sanctuary
Pure and holy,
Tried and true
And with thanksgiving
I will be a living
Sanctuary, Lord for you.
 What does it look like to be a Sanctuary? For Jesus and for the people around me? A place where God is glorified and where others find compassion, rest, and peace. Not in chaos or distress, having a soul at rest. Oh yes, then what about the space I have? Is it a Sanctuary? Do the people that enter it feel like a tornado just wrecked the place? Do I feel like I can rest in Jesus and not be distracted? Please join me for this series on making my life a Sanctuary. Perhaps you can go away with some ideas and encouragement for making your own life a Sanctuary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...