Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

}the wonder of photo editing{

I love this picture. It's fantastic. I want to frame it. But it didn't start out that way.
 This is what we started out with. Great smiles, precious moment, but seriously, what's with those arms?! 
Not to mention the other clutter that took away from the focus. So we cropped.

 Ah, much better! This is picture is great like it is. 
However, I'm a fan of cool effects, so we added a cool effect.
These are the Picnik 1960's and Cross Processing effects. Just a little of both, not to much. I like, like.
 But then I added my new favorite effect for pictures that look cool as "old". I like it, like it, like it. =]

 And then I put it in a film strip, just for fun. I like fun. And I like pictures. And film strip. Anyways. I also like photo editing. I like it, like it, like it! The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...